The Erie Saint Patrick's Day Parade
Sponsored by the Knights and Ladies of Saint Patrick & the Erie Zoo, the parade is held on the Saturday before March 17th or on Saint Patrick's Day itself if it falls on the Saturday. Featuring local bands and groups from throughout the greater Erie Community, the parade launches at 11th and State Streets and ends at Saint Patrick Church. More photos from this event!
We hold special events throughout the year.
The two events that feature the irish heritage include the annual parade for St. Patrick's day and the Erie Irish Festival.
The Erie Irish Festival
This festival marks the half-way point to Saint Patrick's Day! We returned to our irish neighborhood in downtown Erie in 2014! This three day festival brings together Irish musicians from around the country, the award winning Rince na tier na School of Irish dance, Irish vendors, authentic irish food and beverages and an irish bake sale.
Please visit ERIEIRISHFESTIVAL.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Please note: all galleries have thumbnails you can click on to enlarge the images and go through all the photos!
* Returning to Downtown Erie in 2014
* Annual walk at Harborcreek High School.
* Our annual parade in downtown Erie.
* A special event for our 175th year was celebrated with parishioners at the Bayfront Convention Center.
* A special presentation featuring Saint Patrick's through the years.
* Dinner & Marching in the Saint Patrick's Day Parade on State Street in March.
* Here's a wonderful photogallery of a full church & beautiful decorations.
Photo Galleries from our Special Events