Saint Patrick's Day Parade in Downtown Erie
Hosted by the Knights and Ladies of Saint Patrick featuring local bands, groups & organizations from throughout the greater Erie Community, the parade launches at 11th and State Streets and ends at Saint Patrick Church. Parade Day commentary can be heard in Perry Square with an MC announcing all the participants & sponsors for parade day! Parade Day is always held in March each year.
We hold special events throughout the year.
The two events that feature the irish heritage include the annual parade for St. Patrick's day and the Erie Irish Festival.
Please note: all galleries have thumbnails you can click on to enlarge the images and go through all the photos!
* A special thank you to faithful members of Saint Patrick Church who volunteer countless hours in ministries.
* Returning to Downtown Erie in 2014
* Our annual parade in downtown Erie.
* A special event for our 175th year was celebrated with parishioners at the Bayfront Convention Center.
* A special presentation featuring Saint Patrick's through the years.
* Dinner & Marching in the Saint Patrick's Day Parade on State Street in March.
* Here's a wonderful photogallery of a full church & beautiful decorations from Easter.
Erie Irish Festival
This festival marks the half-way point to Saint Patrick's Day!
Returning to our irish neighborhood in downtown Erie in 2014, this three day festival brings together Irish musicians from around the country, the award winning Rince na Tierna School of Irish dance, Irish vendors, authentic irish food and brews & specialty beverages, an irish bakery plus live entertainment, a leprechaun village & more.
#IrishInErie #ErieIrishFestival #HalfwaytoStPatricksDay
Photo Galleries from our Special Events